Dear Valued Customers.
Beaver Electrical is excited to announce the launch of our new self-service portal for our business-to-business (B2B) customers! This portal is designed to make paying invoices using a credit card more convenient. Ideal for pre-paying COD accounts or settling NET30 accounts, this system supports both Canadian Dollars (CAD) and US Dollars (USD).
You may use your credit card to settle invoices via our portal by visiting:
- (:1f1e8 1f1e6:) Canadian Dollar CAD:beaverelectrical.com/payments
- CAD payments are also available via the "Pay an invoice" link at the bottom of every page on our website.
- (:1f1fa 1f1f8:) US Dollar USD:beaverelectrical.com/payments-usd
We have also expanded our payment options to better serve you:
- Interac EFT Payments: We now accept incoming Interac EFT payments at [email protected]
- ACH / Wire Transfers: We currently prioritize larger customers who can settle NET30 invoices through wire transfers. For incoming banking details, please contact us.
- Paper Cheques: We will continue to gladly process paper cheques sent by mail.
If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to contact us. We appreciate your business and look forward to making your payment experience as smooth as possible.
The Beaver Electrical AR/AP Team