40A 240V 3P 10KA
Full product specifications link.
The GE Q line circuit breakers are 1 inch wide per pole, compact, thermal-magnetic devices designed for residential and commercial applications. --QB breakers are bolt-on versions of the Q Line used for bolting to the bus connections of load centers and lighting panels. All Q Line circuit breakers feature Quick-make and Quick-break mechanisms, common trip bars, and easy to spot trip indication to ensure safety and reliability. Q Line breakers are available in 1, 2, and 3 pole versions.
- THQB breakers are compatible with type AQ and AQC panel boards
- Breaker trips to the center position
- 120 VAC
- 10 kAIC interrupting rating
- Case is made of heat-resistant thermoset for stability and structural integrity
- Meets NEMA standards
- ANSI certified, CSA and UL listed
Construction Bolt-On Q-Line
Additional Attributes 10kAIR
Enclosure Type Breaker Only