24VDC 0.42A 90-264VAC 10W
Switching power supplies transform an AC input voltage into a DC output one. This type of equipment is used in industrial and domestic automation fields. The power supplies are equipped with switching technology offering very high efficiency in an extremely compact size. Dimensions are compatible with modular consumer panels and its plastic housing is suitable for building automation installations as well as industrial automation applications.
The wide range of power supply voltages and the choice of DC current outputs provide for the best adaptability to supply voltage needs of the most common electronic and electromechanical devices.
- Short circuit
- Input voltage peaks.
- LED indicator for low voltage conditions
- LED indicator for power on.
- Rated supply voltage: 100...240VAC
- Rated output voltage: 12VDC for PSL1M...12 types;
- 24VDC for PSL1M...24 types
- Mains frequency: 50/60Hz
- Output voltage adjustment by front potentiometer (except for PSL1M010...)
- High efficiency up to 89%
- 35mm DIN rail (IEC/EN/BS 60715) mounting
- Screw connection terminals
- Modular DIN 43880 housing; number of modules:
- 1 for PSL1M010...
- 2 for PSL1M024...
- 3 for PSL1M03312 and PSL1M03624
- 4 for PSL1M05412 and PSL1M06024
- 5 for PSL1M07212 and PSL1M10024
- IEC degree of protection: IP20 on terminals.
Certifications and compliance:
- UL Listed for USA and Canada (cULus-File E318016) as Power Supplies in power circuit and
motor-mounted apparatus category;
- EAC, RCM.
- IEC/EN/BS 62368-1,
- IEC/EN/BS 61000-6-2,
- IEC/EN/BS 61000-6-3,
- CSA C22.2 n° 107-1.