020 AMP 600 V 200KAIR
KLKR series Class CC fuses are fast-acting fuses intended for general-purpose branch circuit protection. Their compact size, fast-acting overload response, and their highly current limiting design make them ideal for use in OEM equipment and control panels because Solid-state devices such as SCRs and other electronic equipment generally require fast-acting protection.
- Compared to other UL Listed fuses, Class CC fuses are the most current limiting, rating for rating.
- Provide superior protection in a fraction of the space required by other fuse classes. For example, when 600 V three-pole, 30 A Class R fuse blocks are replaced by Littelfuse Class CC fuse blocks, panel-mounting space is reduced approximately 70%.
General purpose protection of equipment requiring fast overload protection – KLKR series, fast-acting fuses used for protection of equipment containing solid-state devices or other electronic components requiring fast response on overloads.
- 200,000 A.I.R. — Reliable interruption of all overcurrents up to 200,000 amperes.
- Extremely current limiting — Reduces damage caused by heating and magnetic effects of short-circuit currents…stops damaging short-circuit faster than any mechanical protective device.
- Class CC fuses are the smallest 600V, 200,000 A.I.R. fuses approved for branch circuit protection.