002.25 AMP 600 V 200KAIR
CCMR Series dual element, time delay fuses are recommend for space-saving protection of motor circuits up to 40 HP (download motor protection guide).
- Only true dual-element time-delay CC fuses specifically engineered for motor branch circuit protection.
- Provide Type II protection (no damage) to both NEMA-rated and the more sensitive IEC (International Electromechanical Commission) type motor circuit components.
- Available in larger sizes — from 35 to 60 amperes! No other 600V fuse is available with this current carrying capacity in a package this small.
- Compared to other UL Listed fuses, Class CC dual element fuses are the most current limiting, rating for rating.
- Provide superior protection in a fraction of the space required by other fuse classes. — For example, when 600V three-pole, 30 A Class R fuse blocks are replaced by Littelfuse Class CC fuse blocks, panel-mounting space is reduced approximately 70%.
- 200,000 A.I.R. — Reliable interruption of all overcurrents up to 200,000 amperes.
- Extremely current limiting — Reduces damage caused by heating and magnetic effects of short-circuit currents…stops damaging short-circuit faster than any mechanical protective device.
Voltage 600V max
Speed Time Delay