BLD6290/02 Breather for use on equipment up to 22700 litres capacity. Breathers are filled with Brownell Envirogel Desiccant, which changes colour from orange to green as it becomes saturated with water vapour.
Key Features of the Envirogel Breather:
- High performance plastic or metal construction
- Simple installation
- ISO9001:2015 design approved
- Suitable for 1250 kVA to 750 mVA Transformers
- Low dusting beaded ENVIROGEL adsorbent
- Up to 25% adsorption capacity
- Definitive colour change saturation indication
- IP65 rating
- Operating temperature range –50°C to +70°C
- Vandal proof
- Weather resistant
- All round visual saturation indicator
- Two way low pressure valve
Brownell Transformer Breathers are designed to enable the easy and quick replacement of the desiccant charge. When the colour change from orange to green has reached the level showed on the label, charge should be replaced. Now that old type oil-seal has been replaced by inward and outward relief valves, the replacement of the desiccant charge is the only maintenance activity necessary.
Size V, W and X Transformer Breather has a 3/4” Female Pipe Thread.
Size Y and Z Transformer Breather has 1” Female Pipe Thread.
All threads conform to BS21 and ISO7-1.
Breathers are also available as double and triple units YY, ZZ, YYY, or ZZZ. Contact us for details.